Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was posted in response to a request. It's from Southern Living. It belongs in the Mid Atlantic U.S. region.
- Drain crabmeat, removing any bits of shell.
- Combine egg and next 7 ingredients; stir in crabmeat.
- Shape into 6 (3 inch) patties.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Combine 3 tbsp mayonnaise and 1/2 tsp Old Bay seasoning; spread evenly on crab cakes.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden.
- (Be careful not to overbake.).
- Serve with Tartar sauce or cocktail sauce.