Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was posted in response to a request. It's from Southern Living. It belongs in the Mid Atlantic U.S. region.
- Drain crabmeat, removing any bits of shell.
- Combine egg and next 7 ingredients; stir in crabmeat.
- Shape into 6 (3 inch) patties.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Combine 3 tbsp mayonnaise and 1/2 tsp Old Bay seasoning; spread evenly on crab cakes.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden.
- (Be careful not to overbake.).
- Serve with Tartar sauce or cocktail sauce.
PanNan these were outstanding!! very delicious, there was nothing to take away from the wonderful taste of the crab!! The seasonings were sutle enough to allow the taste of the crab through and cooked perfectly after 20 minutes.Thanks for sharing.