Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These treats are one's Che, the teacup chihuahua, goes crazy for! Easy to make and a great gift... I use mini cookie cutters for my little guy!
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup oatmeal, ground into flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in vegetable oil, and undrained
- 1⁄3 cup water
- Place tuna and water in food processor. Blend. Add all other ingredients and bring into soft dough ball. Turn onto floured counter. Knead until not longer sticky. Roll out to 1/4 inch (for dry chewy) or 1/8 inch (for crunchier texture). Use cookie cutter. Place on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Cool.