Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Easy and quick to prepare! I usually scramble the hamburg and drain and then put in a freezer bag and freeze. When you come home from work and need a hearty dinner it only takes minutes to put together. The hamburg is already cooked and the Simply Potatoes are ready in 2 mins!
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Scramble hamburg in a frying pan, drain grease return to pan.
- Add 1 can of cream of mushroom soup heat to combine with hamburg.
- Transfer to a casserole dish (I use an 8" x 8").
- Next sprinkle 1 cup of shredded sheddar cheese over top.
- Drain water out of corn and add layer of corn over the cheese.
- Heat Simply Potatoes for 2 mins in microwave, then stir up good till fluffy.
- Spread over top of corn layer.
- Bake in 350 degree oven about 15-20 mins, just till the top peaks of potatoes start to lightly brown.