1/3 Photos of Cheryl's Wanted to Use up 6 Ripe Bananas Banana Bread
1 hr 10 mins
I kind of just threw this recipe together today because I had 6 "very ripe" bananas on my counter that were totally getting on my nerves. Ha, ha! I sure hope it's good!! :-)
My Private Note
9 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with baking spray.
- 3Cream together the butter and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl. Add the egg whites and the mashed bananas and mix until well blended.
- 4Slowly add the flours, baking soda and salt and stir just until moistened.
- 5Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 6Cool in pan for 10 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheryl's Wanted to Use up 6 Ripe Bananas Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.4
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 198.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pasteurized liquid egg-whites