Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I kind of just threw this recipe together today because I had 6 "very ripe" bananas on my counter that were totally getting on my nerves. Ha, ha! I sure hope it's good!! :-)
- 1⁄2 cup light butter, I use Keller's Light Stick Butter
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄3 cup pasteurized liquid egg-whites
- 6 bananas, overly ripe, mashed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with baking spray.
- Cream together the butter and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl. Add the egg whites and the mashed bananas and mix until well blended.
- Slowly add the flours, baking soda and salt and stir just until moistened.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.