1/2 Photos of Cheryl's Swirled Christmas Cookies
I made these cookies today for my hubby to bring to work with him. Yes, that's right...he has to work on Christmas Day! Bah Humbug! Note: The prep time listed includes the time to refrigerate the dough before baking.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper (this stuff is fantastic!).
- 3Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix on medium speed until well combined.
- 4Chill the dough in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes. This will make it much easier to work with.
- 5Using a cookie scoop (the Pampered Chef one works wonderful for this), drop the dough onto the prepared cookie sheets leaving about 1 inch between them.
- 6Bake for about 15 minutes or until the cookies are just golden brown.
- 7Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing to a wire cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheryl's Swirled Christmas Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 79.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Nestle swirled holiday morsels