Recipe by senseicheryl
I made these cookies today for my hubby to bring to work with him. Yes, that's right...he has to work on Christmas Day! Bah Humbug! Note: The prep time listed includes the time to refrigerate the dough before baking.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box Betty Crocker super moist white cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup egg white, plus
- 3 tablespoons egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Nestle swirled holiday morsels, the red & green ones are beautiful in this cookie
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup craisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper (this stuff is fantastic!).
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix on medium speed until well combined.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes. This will make it much easier to work with.
- Using a cookie scoop (the Pampered Chef one works wonderful for this), drop the dough onto the prepared cookie sheets leaving about 1 inch between them.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the cookies are just golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing to a wire cooling rack.