Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A fabulous cookie that starts with a boxed cake mix! These will be the easiest cookies that you ever make.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces strawberry cake mix, Betty Crocker Super Moist
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 3 ingredients together either by hand or an electric mixer (I use my Kitchen Aid Mixer).
- Roll cookies onto 2 ungreased cookie sheets (I use my Pampered Chef stoneware cookie sheets) and space out about 2 inches apart.
- Let them sit on the cookie sheets for a few minutes to kind of "dry out" and then roll them into the confectioners sugar and replace back on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, until just set. Remove from the oven and let them cool on the cookie sheets for a few minutes to make them easier to remove and they will hold their shape better this way too for when you put them on wire racks to cool completely.
What an easy, pink treat! These have to be the easiest cookie I have ever baked! And what a wonderful flavor..will be made again! Thanks for sharing!
This recipe deserves 10 stars!! This is my, and every member of my family's, new favorite cookie recipe!! I was looking for a strawberry cookie recipe, as we were tired of the same old chocolate chip, peanut butter, etc. cookie. These were absolutely AMAZING and sooo simple! To really make them delicious, I frosted them with Recipe #197345, strawberry cream cheese frosting. The only changes I made to the frosting was to use strawberry cream cheese instead of plain, and I actually used about twice as much powdered sugar as it called for. It really made the cookies like divine!! I will absolutely keep this as a go-to recipe forever! :) Thanks a ton!!!
So simple and the kids loved them! Had half a strawberry cake mix to use up and this was perfect. Of course any flavor cake mix would work but these were really yummy and a pretty pink color, too. Thanks for sharing the recipe!