Recipe by senseicheryl
A fabulous cookie that starts with a boxed cake mix! These will be the easiest cookies that you ever make.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces strawberry cake mix, Betty Crocker Super Moist
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 3 ingredients together either by hand or an electric mixer (I use my Kitchen Aid Mixer).
- Roll cookies onto 2 ungreased cookie sheets (I use my Pampered Chef stoneware cookie sheets) and space out about 2 inches apart.
- Let them sit on the cookie sheets for a few minutes to kind of "dry out" and then roll them into the confectioners sugar and replace back on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, until just set. Remove from the oven and let them cool on the cookie sheets for a few minutes to make them easier to remove and they will hold their shape better this way too for when you put them on wire racks to cool completely.