1/1 Photo of Cheryl's Strawberry Cookies
A fabulous cookie that starts with a boxed cake mix! These will be the easiest cookies that you ever make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix first 3 ingredients together either by hand or an electric mixer (I use my Kitchen Aid Mixer).
- 3Roll cookies onto 2 ungreased cookie sheets (I use my Pampered Chef stoneware cookie sheets) and space out about 2 inches apart.
- 4Let them sit on the cookie sheets for a few minutes to kind of "dry out" and then roll them into the confectioners sugar and replace back on the cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for approximately 10 minutes, until just set. Remove from the oven and let them cool on the cookie sheets for a few minutes to make them easier to remove and they will hold their shape better this way too for when you put them on wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheryl's Strawberry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 31
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.5
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 4.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry cake mix