Prep 2 hrs
Cook 35 mins
Decided to try and can my own concoction.
- 2 quarts peeled and diced tomatoes
- 2 quarts tomatoes, just the meat,peeled and diced
- 2 cups chopped sweet onions
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 3⁄4 cup 5% vinegar
- 1 cup chop cilantro
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 5 cloves fresh minced garlic
- 5 banana peppers, diced
- 4 -5 jalapeno peppers, blended in a blender
- Mix all Ingredients in Large Pan,.
- Cook slow on the stove until it comes to a boil and mixture is cooked and hot enough to can.
- Can in Pint or Quarts.
- I Love it at room temperture right from the Jar!