Recipe by senseicheryl
Have you ever noticed that the best recipes are brought to Church Suppers? Well, here is one of them...
- 1 lb Oreo cookies
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream, semi-melted
- 20 ounces roasted peanuts
- 2 (12 ounce) jars hot fudge
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush the cookies (reserve a few crumbs for the top).
- Mix with the margarine.
- Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan with the cookie mixture.
- Add the ice cream to the top of the cookie mixture.
- Sprinkle on the jar of peanuts.
- Top with the fudge sauce.
- Add the cookie crumbs.
- Freeze until hard.
- Remove to the refrigerator 1 hour before serving.