This is my own version of what my hubby admired in the restaurants. it is an easy but impressive thing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cream cheese and sour cream in mixer till smooth.
- 2Add oregano,Tabasco and pepper to taste.
- 3Hand stir in the crab meat.
- 4Remove stems from mushrooms and place caps in escargot dishes or tiny oven casseroles.
- 5Heap filling onto caps to overflowing (you might have some left over for more, also freezes well) sprinkle with more oregano; top with mozzarella.
- 6Mix bread crumbs and butter together, and sprinkle over top of caps.
- 7Bake at 375 for 30 minutes then turn broiler on to brown bread crumbs on top for another 5 or so minutes.
- 8These are great to make ahead also, prepare in the morning and just heat for an additional 5 minutes.(so 35min.)
Browse Our Top British Columbian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All British Columbian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheryl's own mushroom caps
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 672.5
- Calories from Fat 468
- Total Fat 52.0 g
- Saturated Fat 31.4 g
- Cholesterol 147.7 mg
- Sodium 798.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 25.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: