1/2 Photos of Cheryl's Healthy Blueberry Muffins - Ww Points = 1
A variation of Applesauce-Raisin Muffins - 1 point per muffin if you are a Weight Watcher! UPDATED 5/10/2009: Since Kellogg's All Bran With Extra Fiber Cereal has been discontinued, I have updated my recipe to use General Mills Original Fiber One cereal instead. Luckily the Weight Watchers points value of 1 remains the same. Enjoy! :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups Fiber One cereal, original
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 3 large egg whites (I use liquid egg whites)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (or you can even use all whole wheat and no white flour)
- 1/2 cup Splenda granular
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine the All Bran, Applesauce, Milk and Egg Whites and allow it to sit until softened.
- 2Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 3In a separate bowl, stir together the flours, Splenda, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- 4Blend the cereal mixture thoroughly with the mixer.
- 5Add the flour mixture and blend.
- 6Stir in the Blueberries.
- 7Spoon into muffin cups that have been sprayed with Pam or that have liners in them.
- 8The muffin cups will be full.
- 9Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheryl's Healthy Blueberry Muffins - Ww Points = 1
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 252.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: