1/1 Photo of Cheryl's German Chocolate Bars With Coconut
These taste just like German chocolate cake.
My Private Note
9 x 13 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour 13 x 9 inch pan.
- 3Melt caramels with 1/2 of the can of sweetened condensed milk.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine cake mix with melted butter and the other 1/2 of the can of the sweetened condensed milk.
- 5Stir well.
- 6Spread 1/2 of the cake mix mixture in pan and bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and cover with melted caramels, chips, coconut and pecans.
- 8Crumble remaining cake mixture on top. You can use a piece of waxed paper to try to spread it out a little bit.
- 9Bake for another 15 minutes.
- 10Refrigerate overnight and allow to come to room temperature before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheryl's German Chocolate Bars With Coconut
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.8
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 243.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 34.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g