1/1 Photo of Cheryl's Crustless Pumpkin Pie = 1 Ww Point
I lightened up a recipe to make it even more Weight Watchers friendly so that I would feel even less guilty! If you cut this pie into 16 slivers, each sliver is only 1 point! Everybody can afford 1 point! :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 9-inch pie baking dish with non-stick spray.
- 3Combine all ingredients in a blender container. Process until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- 4Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- 5Bake for 55 minutes or untl knife inserted near center tests clean.
- 6Cool on wire rack.
- 7Refrigerate until chilled, about 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheryl's Crustless Pumpkin Pie = 1 Ww Point
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 14.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Better 'n Peanut Butter spread
Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix