Recipe by senseicheryl
I lightened up a recipe to make it even more Weight Watchers friendly so that I would feel even less guilty! If you cut this pie into 16 slivers, each sliver is only 1 point! Everybody can afford 1 point! :-)
- 1 1⁄4 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup light soymilk, I use Silk Plain Light
- 1⁄2 cup Better 'n Peanut Butter spread
- 1⁄2 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9-inch pie baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender container. Process until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 55 minutes or untl knife inserted near center tests clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 3 hours.