1/1 Photo of Cheryl's Crock Pot Chicken Chili With Black Beans-Ww Points=5
4 hrs 10 mins
I threw this together for the hubby this morning....
My Private Note
bowls o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped (mixed colors)
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Del Monte zesty jalapeno pepper diced tomato
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon Cracker Girl all-purpose seasoning
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- 1Brown the chopped chicken in the chicken broth.
- 2Add chicken to crock pot set to low along with all other ingredients and mix well.
- 3Cover and allow to cook 4-6 hours.
- 4Add shredded cheese to bowls of chili, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheryl's Crock Pot Chicken Chili With Black Beans-Ww Points=5
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.2
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 48.4 mg
- Sodium 689.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Del Monte zesty jalapeno pepper diced tomato
Cracker Girl all-purpose seasoning