I threw this together for the hubby this morning....
Make and share this Cheryl's Crock Pot Chicken Chili With Black Beans-Ww Points=5 recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped (mixed colors)
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Del Monte zesty jalapeno pepper diced tomato
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon Cracker Girl all-purpose seasoning
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- Brown the chopped chicken in the chicken broth.
- Add chicken to crock pot set to low along with all other ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and allow to cook 4-6 hours.
- Add shredded cheese to bowls of chili, if desired.