Prep 10 mins
Cook 37 mins
These are the absolute best brownies ever!
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Combine the melted butter, sugars and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each until thoroughly blended.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- Gradually stir the flour mixture into the other mixture until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, approximately 35-37 minutes.
- Remove and cool pan on a wire rack before cutting.
Thank you for sharing this easy moist delicious brownie. I've made these twice now. I bake in a pyrex, so I reduce the oven temp a few degrees. Thanks again, Ann