1/1 Photo of Cheryl's Bar Cookies (From a White Cake Mix) - Weight Watchers=4
Delicious bar cookies made from a white boxed cake mix. If you are a Weight Watcher, each bar equals 4 points.
My Private Note
9 x 13 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray at 9 x 13 inch pan with Pam for Baking Spray.
- 3Cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Mix in the water and the eggs.
- 5Stir in the cake mix.
- 6Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
- 7Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- 8Bake for 30-35 minutes in the preheated oven.
- 9Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheryl's Bar Cookies (From a White Cake Mix) - Weight Watchers=4
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.3
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 151.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g