Delicious bar cookies made from a white boxed cake mix. If you are a Weight Watcher, each bar equals 4 points.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray at 9 x 13 inch pan with Pam for Baking Spray.
- Cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the water and the eggs.
- Stir in the cake mix.
- Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.