Recipe by tornadoes three
This recipe is one of my favorites. The spices I use give it a unique flavor. **If you opt to use blackberries or raspberries, use them only as a garnish. If you try to toss them with the cream, you'll end up crushing them.
- 2 mangoes (peeled and chopped)
- 3 peaches (chopped)
- 2 pints strawberries (sliced)
- 1 bunch red grapes (cut in half)
- 3 -4 kiwi fruits (peeled and chopped)
- 1 cantaloupe (chopped)
- 1 pint blackberry (optional)
- 1 pint raspberries (optional)
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar (measured in halves)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 0.25 (8 ounce) packagejello tropical pineapple gelatin mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and chopped fruit, except blackberries and raspberries, and place in large glass bowl with the sugar. Gently toss fruit until evenly coated.
- In a separate glass bowl, whip the cream, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, and powdered jello together until peaks appear.
- Combine fruit and flavored cream carefully. You want to be careful while handling the fruit. This will avoiding Bruising.(i.e:peaches).
- Use the raspberries and blackberries as a garnish. If you try to mix them in, they will get mashed up.
- I liked to partially freeze my salad before I serve it. it Set the salad in a pretty shape and the cream holds better.