Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a family favorite that I got from Better Homes and Gardens magazine many years ago. Makes a huge amount for a crowd but is easy to downsize for everyday use. Cook time = refrigeration time.
- 2 lbs gnocchi macaroni (or any shape of your choice)
- 2 cups mayonnaise (or more if desired)
- 4 (6 1/2 ounce) canswhite albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1 small red onion
- 2 (6 ounce) cans black olives, drained and sliced
- 4 cups roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt (to taste)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well. Mix pasta with a little mayonnaise so as not to stick.
- Add tuna, onion, olives and tomatoes.
- Mix with remaining mayo (see note) and season to taste.
- Refrigerate, covered about 1 hour.