1/2 Photos of Cherry Yogurt Parfaits
Looking back in my book I found another good one from "Taste of Home Quick Cooking". I don't own parfait glasses so I use half pint canning jars instead; besides it comes with its own lid. This recipe will be very versatile in that you can change to most any flavor of pie filling. These would be great in the summer and there is no cooking so it won't heat the house!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 1 cup pie filling and 8 ounces of yogurt.
- 2Place about 2 tablespoons of mixture in each glass of 6 glasses.
- 3Top each with 1-2 tablespoons of the graham cracker crumbs.
- 4Next top that with about 2 tablespoons plain pie filling.
- 5Next top that with plain yogurt.
- 6Next top that with remaining graham cracker crumbs.
- 7Top that last of the pie/yogurt filling.
- 8If you do have any crumbs left over, you can use those over the top for garnish.
- 9You may or may not use all of the yogurt.
- 10I ate it.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Yogurt Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light vanilla yogurt
low-fat graham crackers