My Mom's dessert staple! This is a super-fast, super-easy recipe that makes for a fantastic dessert that isn't too rich and isn't too sweet. I usually use walnuts for the nuts and cherry pie filling, but I guess you could use another kind of nuts and filling if you wanted. :) You can use any kind/brand of cake mix, just as long as it's for white cake. 9 oz is the size of the Jiffy box, so if you're using another kind, just put in the whole box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix pineapple with cherry pie filling in the bottom of 9 x 13 pan (I usually use glass so it doesn't stick).
- 2Sprinkle cake mix on top until completely covered (I recommend using your hands rather than just shaking the box to make sure there are no clumps).
- 3Drizzle the butter over the entire pan.
- 4Sprinkle the nuts evenly over the pan.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.
- 6Serve alone warm or cold or with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry & Walnut Cake Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g