4 hrs 15 mins
This is such a simple and refreshing gelatin mold. Great for those summer get-to-gethers, but don't expect there to be any leftovers! (Cooking time is chilling time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, pour boiling water over jello; stir until dissolved.
- 2Add cold water and lemon juice; chill until partially set.
- 3Fold in apples, celery and nuts.
- 4Pour into lightly oiled mold.
- 5Chill until set.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Waldorf Gelatin
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.5
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: