Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is such a simple and refreshing gelatin mold. Great for those summer get-to-gethers, but don't expect there to be any leftovers! (Cooking time is chilling time)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package cherry Jell-O
- 1 cup cold water
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups peeled chopped apples
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a medium bowl, pour boiling water over jello; stir until dissolved.
- Add cold water and lemon juice; chill until partially set.
- Fold in apples, celery and nuts.
- Pour into lightly oiled mold.
- Chill until set.