Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend, Katherine, introduced me to this drink on the 4th of July. It is a refreshing summertime drink. She prefers hers without the extra cherry juice, but I like the extra cherry flavor that it adds. Try it both ways to see which you prefer!
- 56.69 g cherry vodka (I used Three Olives Brand)
- 28.34 g lime juice (fresh squeezed or I used juice from concentrate)
- 113.39 g Sprite (or 7-up...I used diet 7-up)
- 14.17 g cherry juice (from the jar of cherries or find it bottled in the mixed drink section at your grocery store)
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Fill a 16 ounce glass with ice.
- Add first 4 ingredients.
- Garnish with a cherry if desired.
I was looking for the recipe for Joe's Crab Shack's Twisted Cherry Limeade and this tasted just like it. I am about to make it for a party and hope multiplying the servings works....I'm making about a gallon. Yum!
Awesome! I doubled the drink, but should've left the lime at 1oz - it's very tart! Wonderful drink - definitely a keeper. I used UV Cherry Vodka. **Update, I've made these again and had to add a ton of lime. Looks like it all depends on how tart your limes are. Cheers!
The 3 'T''s: tart, tangy and tasty! We really enjoyed this drink and will definitely be making it again. Especially perfect for the warm weather! Thanks, Texas Aggie Mom!