1/5 Photos of Cherry Vodka Limeade
Texas Aggie Mom's Note:
My friend, Katherine, introduced me to this drink on the 4th of July. It is a refreshing summertime drink. She prefers hers without the extra cherry juice, but I like the extra cherry flavor that it adds. Try it both ways to see which you prefer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ounces cherry vodka (I used Three Olives Brand)
- 1 ounce lime juice (fresh squeezed or I used juice from concentrate)
- 4 ounces Sprite (or 7-up...I used diet 7-up)
- 1/2 ounce cherry juice (from the jar of cherries or find it bottled in the mixed drink section at your grocery store)
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1Fill a 16 ounce glass with ice.
- 2Add first 4 ingredients.
- 4Garnish with a cherry if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Vodka Limeade
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: