Recipe by Texas Aggie Mom
My friend, Katherine, introduced me to this drink on the 4th of July. It is a refreshing summertime drink. She prefers hers without the extra cherry juice, but I like the extra cherry flavor that it adds. Try it both ways to see which you prefer!
Top Review by Tryingtomakeit
I was looking for the recipe for Joe's Crab Shack's Twisted Cherry Limeade and this tasted just like it. I am about to make it for a party and hope multiplying the servings works....I'm making about a gallon. Yum!
- 2 ounces cherry vodka (I used Three Olives Brand)
- 1 ounce lime juice (fresh squeezed or I used juice from concentrate)
- 4 ounces Sprite (or 7-up...I used diet 7-up)
- 1⁄2 ounce cherry juice (from the jar of cherries or find it bottled in the mixed drink section at your grocery store)
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Fill a 16 ounce glass with ice.
- Add first 4 ingredients.
- Garnish with a cherry if desired.