Prep 20 mins
Cook 22 hrs
It's cherry time!!! Cherry vinegar for many uses,
Make and share this Cherry Vinegar recipe from Food.com.
- Put cherries and vinegar into a stainless steel or glass pot.
- Cover and keep cool for 20 hours.
- Drain off liquid and set aside.
- Mash solids and put in sieve.
- Add sieved liquids to original liquid.
- Discard mash.
- Measure juice and put in pot.
- Add an equal amount of sugar.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Skim off any froth.
- Seal in bottles.