Recipe by Charlotte J
Top Review by mommyoffour
Oh my goodness....these are really good. I made these last night to go with our calzones and my family loved them. We used the cherry, but we are not stopping with that. Next they want to try the grape and make "purple cows". The possibilities are endless. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe with us, we loved it and its easy enough that the kids can make it themselves.
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar-free vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄3 cup instant malted milk powder
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute or 6 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelopekool-aid unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix (cherry flavor)
- 1 1⁄2 cups 2% low-fat milk