Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Gifts from the Christmas Kitchen
Make and share this Cherry Vanilla Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Spray a 9 inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a 3 quart saucepan combine sugar, sour cream, corn syrup, butter and salt.
- Stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat and boil 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Without stirring, let stand 15 minutes.
- Stir in walnuts, cherries and vanilla.
- Quickly spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.