Gifts from the Christmas Kitchen
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 9 inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2In a 3 quart saucepan combine sugar, sour cream, corn syrup, butter and salt.
- 3Stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat and boil 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat. Without stirring, let stand 15 minutes.
- 5Stir in walnuts, cherries and vanilla.
- 6Quickly spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Vanilla Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.1 mg
- Sodium 22.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: