The perfect combination of fresh cherries, almond and vanilla
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt pan.
- 2Sift flour, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
- 3Beat butter until soft, about 2 minutes. Slowly add the sugar. Beat on medium speed until the mixture is fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- 4Crack eggs into a separate bowl and add to batter one at a time. Then beat on medium speed for an additional 2 minutes. Add vanilla and almond extract.
- 5Beginning and ending with the flour, mix 1/3 of the flour into the wet mixture, then 1/2 of the milk, alternating until all ingredients are mixed.
- 6Toss cherries with the ground almonds then fold cherry mixture into the batter, being careful to fully incorporate the cherry juice.
- 7Transfer batter to bundt pan, filling about 3/4 full.
- 8Bake cake until an inserted toothpick or cake tester comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- 9Let rest 10-15 minutes before removing from pan.
- 10Turn cake out onto rack and cool completely.
- 11Serve with lightly sweetened whipped cream or a light dusting of powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Vanilla Almond Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 42.9 mg
- Sodium 101.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g