Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from a recipe at a estate sale. It's a recipe from Royal gelatin.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 ounces royal cherry gelatin
- 3 ounces strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 12 ounces ginger ale
- 1 lb pitted red sweet cherries, drained plus
- 1 ounce pitted red sweet cherries
- 8 3⁄4 ounces pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 3⁄4 cup chopped Planters pecans
- Blend together cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Dissolve gelatins in boiling water. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Add ginger ale; chill until slightly thickened. Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into shallow 8-cup mold. Chill until firm.