Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a delicious cake, that is very moist and is perfect for any occasion. My mom often brings this when she's invited to a party. It's also a great cake for a brunch as it looks similar to a coffee cake.
- Mix oil and sugar together with mixer.
- Beat in 1 egg at a time until light and fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Grease jelly roll pan (10 1/2 x 15 1/2).
- Pour 2/3 of the batter in pan.
- Spoon entire can of cherry pie filling over the batter in pan, then gently swirl through with a knife.
- Pour remaining batter over and gently swirl through with a knife.
- Bake 35-45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool until warm, and then drizzle with a powdered sugar glaze (1 cup powdered sugar and a tbl. or so of milk, blended well with fork).