Recipe by JuniorMintKiss
A no bake dessert that's easy to make and scrumptous to eat. There's just enough lemon juice to give it a little kick, without making it too over-the-top. Enjoy this too easy of a recipe!
Top Review by Hwin
I went to put this recipe up and here it is! My grandmother always makes this and calls it "Cherry Cream Pie." It is delicious and very easy to make. It isn't truly a cheesecake... no cooking. But if you like cheesecake you will probably like this. I never really thought of it as "lemon flavored." It is really more cherry than anything. I will try to take a picture next time I make it.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 9 ounces graham cracker crust
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled