Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 20 whole graham crackers
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding or 1 package chocolate instant pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups thawed Cool Whip
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- Line 13x9 inch pan with some of the graham crackers, breaking crackers, if necessary.
- Pour cold milk into bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- With electric mixer at low speed, beat until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes, then blend in whipped topping.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture over crackers.
- Add another layer of crackers.
- Top with remaining pudding mixture and remaining crackers.
- Spread cherry pie filling over crackers.
- Chill about 3 hours.
This is another one of those easy no-bake desserts that is just a must for summertime. Thanks for posting it. I used lite pie filling, sugar-free pudding mix in mine.