Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this from the Healthy Eating Cookbook. We get hundreds of cherry tomatoes off 2 plants. This is a nice way of using them. Points 1.
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, cut into halves (about 40)
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2⁄3 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine tomatoes, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and salt in a medium baking dish and toss lightly.
- Bake 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in parsley just before serving.