Cherry Tomatoes with Neufchatel & Pesto
- Cut off tops of tomatoes and scoop out seeds and pulp; rinse under cold running water to remove all traces and let drain, cut side down, on paper towels.
- While tomatoes are drying, prepare filling.
- Combine cheese and pesto; blend well.
- With pastry tube (or thin knife), fill each tomato with pesto cheese mixture.
- Garnish with parsley; serve at room temperature.
- May make a day ahead and store covered in refrigerator; allow 1/2 hr to warm to room temp before serving.