Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These filled little tomatoes make a cool and delicious appetizer or side dish.
- 36 cherry tomatoes, hollowed out
- 236.59 ml ground ham
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml orange marmalade
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- Combine ham, mayo, marmalade and dry mustard.
- Mix and blend well.
- Fill each cherry tomato with ham mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The family will have to wait for their turn to taste these. I just made them and, as I only had a dozen cherry tomatos, after tasting the first one...I ate all the rest. What a fantastic afternoon snack. One of the best appetizers anyone can serve.