1/1 Photo of Cherry Tomatoes with Guacamole
3 hrs 15 mins
Very attractive and delicious appetizer!! from Canadian Living mag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a sharp knife,cut each tomato in half croswise.
- 2Scoop out seeds, place cut sides down on paper towels.
- 3Let drain for 20 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, peel and pit avacado.
- 5Place in small bowl and mash with a fork.
- 6Stir in lemon juice, onion, garlic and salt, mix well.
- 7Gently spoon filling into tomato halves.
- 8Place on serving plate and cover loosely withplastic wrap, refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
- 9Just before serving, sprinkle with bacon.
- 10For a special presentation, instead of bacon, sprinkle them with red or black caviar.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Tomatoes with Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (693 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6.7
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.1 g