Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A delightful side dish with the sweetness of cherry tomatoes. This is a great addition to any meal.
- 6 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place tomatoes in baking dish and drizzle with oil.
- Cover with breadcrumb mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake for 5 minutes.
Made this for the Think Pink 2012 tag game and also for the Diabetic forum...what an easy and tasty recipe...especially with fresh cherry tomatoes. Definately a keeper!! Thank you for posting. Another great recipe for my Favorites of 2012.
Yum! So good! Picked this recipe to use up some extra cherry tomatoes and was glad I did! Very flavorful and quite easy. Used some leftover Ritz cracker crumbs. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I have made this at least 5 times! I guess I was to busy eating to write a review! I made this exactly like the recipe said, and it was GREAT! There is never any leftovers. Try it I bet you'll like it!