Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A baked casserole of cherry tomatoes for a nice summer side dish.
Make and share this Cherry Tomatoes Provencale recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- In bowl, combine breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic & salt & pepper.
- Lightly coat each tomato half with oil then cover with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese & bake for 10 minutes.