1/6 Photos of Cherry Tomatoes Persillade
2 hrs 15 mins
Chef Kate's Note:
A bistro staple, this dish can also be made with full-sized tomatoes or with Roma tomatoes. You can vary this by adding basil and or mint or other herbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Halve the tomatoes and squeeze out the seeds, and place them cut-side up in a 9-by-9-inch glass baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle the salt and olive oil over them and bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, until they're a little caramelized around the edges and slightly shriveled.
- 4Mince the parsley and the garlic together on a cutting board until very fine to make the persillade; set aside.
- 5When the tomatoes are done, take them out of the oven, sprinkle the persillade over them and return them to the oven for a few minutes, which will cook the garlic a little without compromising the freshness of the parsley.
- 6Serve immediately or later at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Tomatoes Persillade
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.7
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 159.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g