Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cherry tomatoes served with an aged Spanish sheep's milk cheese. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers on the side. Warning: this cheese is expensive, but worth it. However, it can be substituted with Brie.
- Melt cheese, milk and cream over very low heat stirring constantly to prevent it from separating.
- Season with freshly-chopped basil and a pinch of rosemary and thyme.
- Arrange the mini tomatoes on the plates.
- Top with cheese sauce.
- Put remaining sauce in dish and top with diced tomatoes.
- Use remaining as a dip for chips or crackers.