Recipe by Sharon123
Easy to put together, just give a few hours to marinate! Adapted from Fresh Greenmarket Cookbook by Carole Schneider. Cooking time is marinating time.
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh basil leaf
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prick each tomato all over with a toothpick.
- Mix lemon juice and basil. Pour oil over mixture, whisking until liquids are completely blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place tomatoes in a shallow glass dish and cover with lemon oil dressing. Chill for several hours, tossing occasionally. Enjoy!