I had gotten this recipe from my husband's mom. This is a Polish recipe that he absolutely loves when he lived in Poland and even here in the states
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Mix water, salt, sugar and gelatin and bring to a boil.
- 22. In a 16 oz jar layer onion, tomato, garlic, parsley (optional), peppercorns and bay leaf. Repeat if room in the jar.
- 33. Fill jar with water, sugar, and gelatin mixture.
- 44. Put jar in a hot water bath ands then boil for 10 minutes.
- 55. Pull jar out of boiling water and let cool then put in pantry or refridgerator.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Tomatoes in Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 988.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 49.0 g