Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 365 Ways to Cook Vegetarian.
- 48 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup peas, thawed if frozen
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1 cup dry roasted salted peanut, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1⁄2 lemon, zest of
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- parsley, to garnish
- To prepare cherry tomatoes for filling, cut off tops.
- With a grapefruit knife or pointed spoon, scoop out tomato pulp, leaving a 1/4 inch shell. On a flat surface, invert tomatoes to drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine peas, scallions, peanuts, mayo, yogurt, garam masala, lemon zest and juice. Stir to mix well.
- Fill each tomato with 1-2 heaping teaspoons of peanut mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.