Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
How to make a quick and easy Cherry Tomato Summer Salad with delicious lemon vinaigrette dressing. Watch video: http://lifestylewebtv.com/2013/02/05/how-to-make-a-cherry-tomato-salad/
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes
- 1 lb Brussels sprout
- 1 large jalapeno pepper
- 30 g fresh dill weed
- 4 tablespoons lemons
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cut tomatoes in halves or quarters depending on their size. Add to a large salad bowl.
- Cut end (stem) off of Brussels sprouts, then separate leaves and add to salad bowl.
- Cut off top and stem of jalapeno, cut in half lengthwise, then quarters. Cut out white part and seeds. Then chop into small pieces (or larger according to taste).
- Chop dill, not too fine. Scatter over the salad in the bowl.
- With one hand, squeeze lemon juice into salad, using other hand beneath to catch seeds.
- Add a pinch of salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Drizzle in the olive oil.
- Toss the salad well to coat with the dressing.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Bon Appetit!