Recipe by Liz Pullan
yummy yummy pasta dish for all pepper/pasta lovers!!! can make spicy with a little chilli or drizzle with balsamic vinegar whilst roasting for a different flavour!!! enjoy!!!!
- 1 yellow pepper
- 2 red peppers
- 1 orange bell pepper
- lots cherry tomatoes, halfed
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, crushed
- olive oil
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes
- red onion
Directions See How It's Made
- cut pepper in half and remove all the insides.
- drizzle with a little oil and add crushed garlic to peppers.
- stuff peppers with cherry tomatoes filling all space.
- drizzle a little more oil.
- cook in oven about 190 degrees C for 1/2 hour or until peppers/ tomatoes start to char.
- meanwile cook onions in little oil in a frying pan, add tin of toms and cook to make a rich sauce, add mushrooms and cook for 10/15 minutes.
- put pasta in boilong water and cook as packet.
- when pasta is cooked drain and rinse and return to saucepan.
- add tomato mixture to pasta and re-heat gently.
- remove peppers from oven.
- arrange pasta in a dish with peppers on top sprinkle with parmesan and torn fresh basil.