1 hr 10 mins
Liz Pullan's Note:
yummy yummy pasta dish for all pepper/pasta lovers!!! can make spicy with a little chilli or drizzle with balsamic vinegar whilst roasting for a different flavour!!! enjoy!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut pepper in half and remove all the insides.
- 2drizzle with a little oil and add crushed garlic to peppers.
- 3stuff peppers with cherry tomatoes filling all space.
- 4drizzle a little more oil.
- 5cook in oven about 190 degrees C for 1/2 hour or until peppers/ tomatoes start to char.
- 6meanwile cook onions in little oil in a frying pan, add tin of toms and cook to make a rich sauce, add mushrooms and cook for 10/15 minutes.
- 7put pasta in boilong water and cook as packet.
- 8when pasta is cooked drain and rinse and return to saucepan.
- 9add tomato mixture to pasta and re-heat gently.
- 10remove peppers from oven.
- 11arrange pasta in a dish with peppers on top sprinkle with parmesan and torn fresh basil.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Tomato Stuffed Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.1
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g